Blade F is the new Blade F series with significantly improved forward visibility. 2020 limited design goggles with three types of decorations, Kumatori, Sakura, and Fireworks.
- Lens – Polycarbonate
- Strap & Nose Belt – Elastomer
- Strap Adjuster - Polycarbonate
- UV protection
- Choice of nose belts (XS, S, M, L, XL)
- Mirror processing
- SWIPE ANTI-FOG (10 times more sustained than fog)
- FINA Approved
Forward Viewing Angle 38%UP
- The front view is improved by bringing the upper part of the lens closer in millimeters and improving the shape of the cup inside the lens diagonally upward
Lens Thickness 11 % CUT
- In addition to the uniquely shaped blade, the thickness of the upper part of the lens is cut to smooth the flow of water and reduce water flow resistance
Effective View 43% UP
- Uses a curved lens to secure the left and right side visibility, and realizes a wide field of view with little blind spots in the front, left, and right.
Enabled to swim with head-down for less water resistance with a wider forward view.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. When lens fogs
2. Remove dirt by scrubbing
3. Clear vision will be restored
HOW TO MAINTAIN:
1. Wet the lens surface
2. Swipe the lens 5 to 10 times with your finger strongly
3. Rinse the lens surface with water
※Wet the inside lens surface and firmly swipe a few times with your finger.
※Anti-fog will eventually deteriorate with long-term use.
※When anti-fog does not perform as before, please use View anti-fog liquid.