VIEW SWIPE BLADE GOGGLES (V121SAM) is a normal type pursuing low resistance for players competing for 1/100 second.
Swipe anti-fog is a new technology that restores the anti-fog affected by “rubbing with your finger”. The onboard model lasts tenfold of the previous model and also the antifogging effect lasts.
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Strap: Elastomer
- Nose belt: Elastomer
- Strap adjuster: Polycarbonate
- Cut the eyecup projected area by 44.4%, greatly reducing the occurrence of unnecessary running water resistance.
- Reduce running water resistance by 47% compared to regular size goggles
The pinnacle of the Blade series for swimmers competing for 1/100 second
Wide and More Smooth Water Flow Secure
The V-Shaped side arm secures the lens at top and bottom. Movement is restrained and the strap flapping is prevented.
Low Resistance by Reducing 5% Side Arm
Side arm which is integrated with lens has been reduced 5% than conventional blade proving low resistance and less drag.
More Smooth Water Flow
New curved Blade goggle shape creates smoother water flow than conventional Blade goggles, and provides low resistance.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. When lens fogs
2. Remove dirt by scrubbing
3. Clear vision will be restored
HOW TO MAINTAIN:
1. Wet the lens surface
2. Swipe the lens 5 to 10 times with your finger strongly
3. Rinse the lens surface with water
※Wet the inside lens surface and firmly swipe a few times with your finger.
※Anti-fog will eventually deteriorate with long-term use.
※When anti-fog does not perform as before, please use View anti-fog liquid.